The social network LinkedIn recently announced the winners of its Best Company Pages survey for the year of 2014. Users were asked to nominate businesses and organizations that inspired them throughout the year.
“Through their valuable content, eye-catching visuals, and other impressive tactics, these 10 businesses and organizations are paving the way for what it takes to be a best-in-class Company Page,” wrote the social network.
The 10 Best Company Pages come from Dell, Evernote, Hootsuite, L’Oreal, Luxottica Group, Marketo, The Nature Conservancy, Procter & Gamble, Tesla Motors, and Wells Fargo. You can view the Slideshare presentation here:
What can we as marketers take away from this year’s winners?
– Dell: Reach a large audience by leveraging Sponsored Updates
– Evernote: Pin your most important updates like new products, services, or features.
– Hootsuite: Share content that is valuable to your audience like helpful tips and insights.
– L’Oreal: Create conversations by asking questions and celebrating milestones with your followers.
– Luxottica Group: Leverage your Careers Page to attract top talent across the country.
– Marketo: Ensure images and thumbnails relate to the content being shared to further convey your message.
– The Nature Conservancy: Include eye-catching images and rich media.
– Proctor & Gamble: Create Showcase Pages to highlight specific products.
– Tesla Motors: Share exciting news and exclusive content about your company
– Wells Fargo: Use targeted updates to create a more relevant experience for the user.